skip to main content
• Zürich, Switzerland (119 km)
• St.Gallen/Altenrhein (20 km)
• Friedrichshafen, Germany (35 km)
• Munich, Germany (215 km)
• Stuttgart (201 km)
• Innsbruck, Austria/Tirol (184 km)
• Allgäu Airport München-Memmingen (77 km)
Lake Constance Airport Friedrichshafen (G)
Excellent flight connections to Frankfurt airport, scheduled and charter services to many destinations in and out of Europe;
People's Business Airport St. Gallen-Altenrhein (CH)
• People's Viennaline: daily flights from/to Vienna with ideal connections to the world-wide route network
Zurich Airport (CH)
Airport with flight connections to 82 European and 39 intercontinental destinations operated by some 70 different airlines.
• SWISS: world-wide flights
• Air Berlin: from Zurich to Vienna, Frankfurt, Hannover, Düsseldorf, Saarbrücken, Hamburg, Berlin, Rom e.g.
• Intersky: from Graz, Salzburg, Elba
Allgäu Airport, Munich-Memmingen (G)
• Ryanair: from/to London-Stansted, Manchester, Dublin, Edinburgh; Rom, Porto, Alicante, Barcelona (Girona), Stockholm, Malaga, Valencia, Brüssel, Budapest...
• Wizz Air: from/to Kiew, Belgrad, Skopje, Bukarest, Vilnius (starts at autumn 2015)
• German Wings: from/to Berlin, Hamburg
• Intersky: from/to Hamburg, Berlin, Köln/Bonn (starts at october 2015)
We recommend you to check out the expanding services of the hub airports in Vienna and Frankfurt, which offer ideal connections to the nearest airports in Vorarlberg.
With train and bus
The airports are served by public transport and easily accessible by train and bus. For more information, visit the websites of the airports and the Austrian Federal Railways, Deutsche Bahn and the Swiss Federal Railways.
Information on transfers to your holiday region in Vorarlberg:
Experience Vorarlberg from a bird's eye perspective:
- information on scenic flights and parachute tandem flights, 14 pilots are "Flying Vorarlberg Experts", Rundflug-Team (phone +43 664/1010160), http://www.rundflugteam.at/
Guest Service, Rooms, Information
Tel. +43 5572/377033-9
From 13 July to 30 September 2015. Detailed information and Alternatives here: